“The first rule of social media is that everything changes all the time. What won’t change is the community’s desire to network.” – Kami Huyse
First of all, you might have heard of Brand24 before; they have been mentioned a lot recently for their innovative features and the ways in which they help businesses grow. Even if you haven’t, it’s a tool that you should take more time to understand and get to know, because it could prove to be extremely beneficial to you and your company. From keeping an eye on comments to seeing how people feel about you, there isn’t much this tool can’t do. What is it though, and how can it help a courier business?
What is Brand24?
Essentially, Brand24 is a form of social listening, which means that it keeps track of all your social media accounts to see what is being said about your company. You can see how people feel about your company and posts, engagement rates, and which of your posts are bringing more people to your pages. More than that, the dashboard is a place where you can access everything, right down to tracking commenters and responding to messages left on your posts. It makes life easier for you, and any courier knows that it can be difficult to stay on top of social media when you’re out driving all day.
How Can You Use it?
“You can buy attention (advertising). You can beg for attention from the media (PR). You can bug people one at a time to get attention (sales). Or you can earn attention by creating something interesting and valuable and then publishing it online for free.” – David Meerman Scott
There is a whole load of features offered by Brand24, and you can check out their website for the full list, but here are some of the main ones that you will find beneficial as a courier company owner:
– Sentiment Analysis. This is where you can see if people are talking about you or your competition in a positive or negative manner, allowing you to understand how customers feel.
– Analytics and Mentions. Track your mentions, comments, and engagement rates using the easy to read dashboard. This gives you deeper insight into your followers and audience.
– Comparison Tab. See how you are doing compared to your competitors, learn where to improve, as well as where you are going right.
– Hashtag Search. Learn if the tags you are using are effective, or if you should be trying something new. Track your top hashtags for detailed analytics so that you can make an informed choice.
– Mobile and Desktop Dashboard. Access your Brand24 dash wherever you are and use all of the features freely on both mobile and desktop (perfect for couriers on the move).
Why is Social Listening Important?
“If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” – Jeff Bezos
As a courier, you might be left wondering why any form of social listening or social media monitoring is important. The thing is, you’re like any other business, and you are going to have a lot of competition. Tools like Brand24 help you to stay ahead of the game, as well as showing you the areas you can improve on and where you are going right. Tracking your competition and engaging with your audience are sure ways to boost your presence and start building a strong reputation.
Social media has changed the way the courier industry works, with online quotes and bookings, same day delivery, tracking, and price matching.
People increasingly rely on social media…
for reviews and recommendations, and having social listening tools mean that you can keep track of it all, as well as interact with your customers freely and quickly. In fact, here are some handy statistics for couriers, social media, and marketing that might show you how much of an impact it has:
– Search engines are the primary source of traffic for companies, so you need to rank highly
– 80% of consumers use social media to engage with brands
– Customers reach brands across an average of SEVEN social media channels
– Customers that get Twitter responses from a brand are more likely to spend and recommend
– 54% of customers prefer to use social messaging instead of phone calls and email
– 45% of customers will reach out through social media instead of other channels
– Customer calls cost six times more to resolve than using social messaging
– 21% of customers are more likely to use a company that has a social media presence
As a courier, all of this is relevant to you and your business, and having a social media presence across multiple platforms will help you to boost engagement, followers, and even customers. Managing it all is the difficult part, and that’s why Brand24 is such a useful tool to use.
Trying to run a business and social media is difficult, and there is no question about it. You can easily lose a lot of your free time to answering questions, creating new content, and manually tracking your followers and their comments. Finally, brand24 brings everything together in one place so that management is made simpler and as a result you can look after all of your social media profiles effortlessly. Above all reasonable pricing and a free trial period, it’s worth taking a look at, and it could help your business boom.